Sunday, August 8, 2010

Quick (healthy!) Crustless Quiche


My moo wanted more than just leftover pizza tonight and there wasn't enough time to defrost anything...You see, he turns into a werewolf if he doesn't get his protein, so I made a fast and easy quiche, inspired by the ingredients in my fridge.

I used: 4 eggs, about 1/4 cup of flour, about 1/2 cup of milk, some sandwhich ham, fresh baby spinach, zucchini, a shallot and some parmesan cheese...s & p, olive oil.

1. Prehat oven to 425
2. Grease a tart dish and set aside.
3. In a med. sized bowl, beat the eggs, add the flour and milk and whisk well.
4. Next, add a minced shallot, diced sandwhich ham, spinach and a handful of parm. cheese.
5. Sprinkle in some salt and pepper, mix everything and add to the tart dish.
6. Flatten evenly, and top with thinly sliced zucchini, drizzle with olive oil.
7. Bake for 30 minutes, remove, top with more parm cheese and a drizzling of olive oil and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until the cheese gets golden brown.

Moolicious....healthy too!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds yummy, nancy. I think I am going to try this one on JP this week. I will let you know what he thinks......

    ReplyDelete